Saturday, 16 April 2011

Anniversary Poster - Redux!


Howdy!

Ok , so the anniversary of your favourite game and mine - JET SET RAAAADIOOOO - was almost a year ago now, but I'm back with a couple of things. First up, my good buddy Chris finished off his pic recently, and it was so cool I wanted to stick it up here. Second, I looked back at my poster and wasn't quite happy with it, maybe rushed it a little for the deadline, so I decided to go back and retouch it, work on the lighting more - so here it is, and I think you'll agree it's much improved, more dramatic and exciting.

Still no sign of Jet Set Radio on xbox live, but I live in hope. :)

Stay Funky!




Artist - Chris Brincat

6 comments:

  1. Holy shit man,that poster is even better than before :O,love it.If I had room I would so try and make some sort of printoff poster and stick it on my wall.

    Props to both you and Chris.

    JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED IT, how can i BUY THIS!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. NEED. THIS. Is it for sale? ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I am a bit late to the 10th anniversary party, I wanted to share some of my artwork since this blog kinda inspired me to make some sweet JSR artwork.

    It's a JSR boxart for the xbox 360 if they ever decide to re-release it.

    VGBoxart : Jet Set Radio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://pcgamezer.blogspot.com/2013/11/jet-set-radio.html

    ReplyDelete